Call us: 1-800-850-1657
Please use Chrome browser
The FemmyCycle is an innovative menstrual cup that is safe, cost effective, and most important, minimizes the mess and leakage associated with almost all other feminine sanitary products.
The FemmyCycle ® is ideal for active or athletic women.
• Ideal for active, athletic women
• Comfortable and discreet as a tampon
• Keeps menstrual flow from spilling
• No reported leakage - minimizes mess
• Collects menstrual flow for up to 12 hrs
• Made of soft, medical grade silicone
• Easy to insert and remove
• Three sizes: teen, regular, and low cervix
Click here to
read the FAQ's
Eight tips to ensure proper insertion/removal of the FemmyCycle
• Relax completely when inserting and removing the cup.
• Find your cervix. Refer to FAQ #3 to assist in finding your cervix.
• Stand with one leg raised on a toilet seat or you can sit on the edge of the toilet seat.
• Insert the cup very slowly to allow the cup to partially open. The cup is designed NOT to open completely.
• Make sure you urinate/empty your bladder before inserting the cup.
• When using the (C fold) or any other fold, keep the opening of the fold either towards the rectum or the bladder whichever work best for you.
• During removal, squeeze the bottom of the cup to break the suction.